- Graduation Home
- Important Announcements
- Apply for Degree/Certificate
- Instructions: What to Do the Day of the Event
- "How To" Video & PowerPoint Instructions
- Cap and Gown
- RSVP and Guest Tickets
- Graduates and Guests with Access Mobility Needs
- Professional Photographs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch the Ceremony on the LPC Live Feed
- Social Media
- Diploma/Certificate Notification
- (5/25/18) Although the "How To" video displays some graduates wearing sashes (stoles and/or cords), unless you belong to an honor society or a specialized program that provides them, students do not receive one from the college.
- (5/21/18) THERE ARE NO MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE. Please direct family and friends to alternative ways to watch the ceremony both on and off campus. CLICK HERE.
- (5/21/18) If you have not RSVP'd for the ceremony you must speak with Julie Thornburg, Event Coordinator, on or before Thursday, May 24th. If you arrive the day of the ceremony without an RSVP you may not be able to graduate with your class. Contact information to your right. -> -> -> -> ->
- (5/18/18) EXTRA TICKETS AVAILABLE on Monday, May 21 at 9 am, Room 1669. You may receive up to two (2) extra tickets on a first come, first served basis. Please bring photo ID.
- (5/7/18) Caps and gowns are now available in the LPC Bookstore. Please purchase in the next few weeks as the Bookstore is NOT open the day of the event and cap/gowns are NOT AVAILABLE THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
- (5/1/18) For those who wish not to participate at the Commencement Ceremony, there is nothing further you need to do. To obtain your diploma or certificate, please visit: http://www.laspositascollege.edu/graduation/diploma-cert.php .
(4/20/18) Expect your invitation to the Commencement Ceremony no later than May 7th. Is your mailing address correct in the college system? If you do not receive an invitation, please contact John Armstrong, Evaluator, 925.424.1547.