- Online Learning Home
- Online Services
- Course Email
- Mobile Learning
- Privacy Statement
- Faculty Resources
Succeeding in an Online Course
Are you thinking about enrolling in an online course, but you're not sure what an online course is and if it's right for you? Or, have you already enrolled in one and just want to learn how to succeed in it?
In either case, you've come to the right place. This tutorial is intended to give you a comprehensive look at online learning at LPC. We hope that it not only answers all of your questions about online courses, but that it also provides you with the academic "tools" necessary to thrive in this relatively new, and exciting, method of learning.
- Lesson 1: What is an online course?
- Lesson 2: Are online courses right for you?
- Lesson 3: Successful study strategies
- Lesson 4: Communicating online
- Lesson 5: Online student ethics
- Lesson 6: Preparing technologically
- Lesson 7: LPC resources