The governance structure of Las Positas College is reflective of an institutional decision-making process that includes representation from all constituent groups (Student, Classified and Academic Senates and Administration) in recommending policies and/or procedures (exclusive of collective bargaining issues) to the President, Chancellor and Board of Trustees.
The governance process is based upon the shared belief and tradition that the development of college policies, procedures and recommendations is made by consensus built upon campus-wide involvement of students, faculty, classified and administrators.
Las Positas College Administration
- Roanna Bennie, Interim President
- Don Miller, Ph.D., Vice President of Academic Services
- Diane Brady, Vice President of Administrative Services
- William L. Garcia, Vice President of Student Services
- Don Miller, Ph.D. / Amir Law, Ed.D, Dean of Academic Services – Arts and Humanities
- Don Carlson, Dean of Academic Services – Computing, Applied Technology & Social Sciences
- Nan Ho, Dean of Academic Services – Math, Science, Engineering & Public Safety
- Amir Law, Ed.D, Dean of Academic Services – Business, Health, Athletics & Work Experience
- Sylvia Rodriguez, Dean of Enrollment Services
- Michael Schwarz, Ph.D, Dean of Student Services
- Nessa Julian, Director of Student Equity and Success
- Rajinder Samra, Director of Research & Planning
- Vicki Shipman, Project Manager, Career Technical Education (CTE) Program
- Stephany Chavez, Director, Child Development Center
- Kenneth G. Cooper, Executive Director, LPC Foundation
- Thomas Allen, Adult Education Program Manager
- Steven Smith, Public Safety Programs Manager
2:30 -4:30 pm
2:30 - 4:30 PM
First & Third Thursdays
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.