- Parking Home
- Parking Permit Costs
- Where do I get a parking permit?
- Visitor / Daily Permits
- Parking Locations
- Do I need to display my permit?
- Fines for a Parking Citation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Paying & Contesting a Fine
- Parking Fee Waiver
- Driving on Campus
- Physically Disabled Parking
- Campus Safety
Do I need to display my permit?
Yes. There is no grace period for parking. You must display a parking permit each day you are parked on campus.
Parking permits are valid only when properly displayed. Each semester students are required to purchase a parking permit for any vehicle parked on campus.
Permits issued for automobiles shall be hung from the rear view mirror. Motorcycle permits shall be affixed on the forks of the motorcycle.
For More Information Please Contact:
Campus Safety & Security
*16 from Campus Pay Phones and Emergency call-boxes