- Parking Home
- Parking Permit Costs
- Where do I get a parking permit?
- Visitor / Daily Permits
- Parking Locations
- Do I need to display my permit?
- Fines for a Parking Citation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Paying & Contesting a Fine
- Parking Fee Waiver
- Driving on Campus
- Physically Disabled Parking
- Campus Safety
Parking Fee Waiver
Students who have been approved for a BOG-W fee waiver are eligible to receive a parking permit at the reduced fee of $20 per semester. At the time of purchase either from the Zone or Class web students that have qualified for the fee waiver should automatically receive the parking permit at the reduced price. If the price of the permit has not been adjusted on the Zone or Class web the student should contact financial aid prior to completing the purchase online. Once the purchase online has been completed and payment rendered the transaction cannot be voided online.
- For information regarding qualifying for a fee waiver or Financial Aid, go to or contact the Financial Aid Office - Building 1600.
EOPS students will need to check with the EOPS Office, located in Building 1600.
For More Information Please Contact:
Campus Safety & Security
*16 from Campus Pay Phones and Emergency call-boxes